A couple of months ago, it was leaked that a new device will be hitting the market soon with T-Mobile. The device has been announced finally. It was anticipated that the device will come with Android 7.0 Nougat version. Now the device has been unveiled. It’s is the new Coolpad Defiant coming to T-Mobile. The device will be priced at $100.
Coolpad is definitely not a very popular company that can have a huge fan base, but it’s definitely a good choice for users who are first trying their hands ar smartphones for the first time. Besides, this China based company has been involved in mobile technology for over a decade, and has not really invested in devices in USA.
In simple words, Coolpad Defiant has both good and bad aspects. The handset is bringing together very decent and humble but one good thing is that Defiant will provide the latest Android version.
Let’s have a quick look at the specifictions of the new device:
1. The new Coolpad Defiant comes with a 5-inch display with a screen resolution of 854×480.
2. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 processor for fast operation.
3. Now coming to the storage options, Defiant is getting 1GB RAM and an on-board storage of 8GB. The storage is expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
4. Now let’s have a look at the camera specifications. The device will sport a 5MP rear camera with a 2MP front-facing camera, a decent combination, if not exquisite.
5. Coolpad Defiant is powered by 2,450 mAh battery.
6. Android 7.0 Nougat.
The handset can be purchased from T-Mobile outright for $100, or payment can be made with $4 down, and 24 monthly payments of $4.