Facebook has enhanced the connectivity with your friends family so that you can cherish all your special moments. Moments uploaded in Facebook are saved forever and you can have a look at them any time you want. Situations may arrive that your pictures from your phone or laptop have been deleted or removed for some reasons. Cloud or external storage are definitely some of the potentials solutions but what if you don’t have either but have the photos uploaded on Facebook. In that case you had to manually download each and every picture and then assort it again. Facebook has brought a new feature which enables you to download an entire album in one shot.
Steps to Download an album from Facebook to your PC
1. Login to your account and go to the album which you want to save. In the right side of the album title, you will find the Settings icon. Tap on it.
2. Now click on Download Album.
3. Now FB will ask you to confirm. When the photos are ready to be downloaded, Facebook will notify you can download the entire album.
4. When the photos are ready, you’ll receive a notification.
5. Now tap on the notification. Choose the download location. the album will be saved in a Zip file.
It’s done. Now unzip the folder and extract the images. This is an extremely good way to get back your lost moments from the social media giant itself.