What happens when you delete the files from the Recycle Bin? Most of the people think that once the files are deleted from the Recycle Bin cannot be recovered. But, this is not the case; Windows marks the hard drive space available just by changing one character in the file table so that the file entry is not displayed in My Computer or the command line DIR command. This is where you can use the recycle bin recovery software to recover the files back in your system.
EaseUS is the wonderful data recovery software which allows you to recover the files which are permanently deleted from the emptied Recycle Bin. Here is the step by step guide to recover the deleted files from the Recycle Bin:
- You have to select the disk storage location and then click on “Scan”.
- EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard will quickly scan all the files from the disk storage. Once, the quick scan is completed the deep scan will be automatically launched.
- Then, choose the files which you wish to recover and then click on “Recover” button to recover the deleted files from the recycle bin.
- It is always suggested to choose the different location than the original location to avoid data overwriting.
EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard is also useful to recover the deleted, formatted or lost data from PCs, removable devices and laptops. It such a powerful data recovery software that it allows you to recover the files from the digital devices, memory card, USB drives and PC.
Various Wizards to recover the data
- PC Data Recovery Wizard: You can retrieve the deleted files from the external hard drive, hard drive and SSDs on your PCs, laptops and other devices. Also, recover the files from the deleted or lost partitions.
- Memory card Recovery wizard: You can restore the lost data from the corrupted or damaged memory card including SD card, Micro Card, CF card and memory stick.
- USB Drive Recovery Wizard: You can rescue the lost data stored on the USB drive such as pen drive, flash drive and other removable storage device which was lost due to formatting, virus attack and accidental deletion.
- Digital Device Recovery Wizard: You can recover the lost data from the digital devices such as mobile phones, digital camera, music and video player, iPods which was lost due to formatting, virus attack, and deletion of data.
How does EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard works?
- Firstly, you have to download the program and install it on your PC or laptop.
- Then, launch the icon and select the disk storage where you want to recover the lost or deleted files.
- Then, click on “Scan”, the wizard will quickly scan for all the files. Then, the deep scan will be automatically launched to find the files hidden in the obscure corner.
- Once, the scan is over then you can select th files which you want to recover and then you can click on “Recover” button to recover the files back in your system.
Note: Save the files in different location than the original location to avoid data overwriting.