In the modern business system, the need for holistic solutions is quite higher. Companies want to follow such systems and solutions that provide several benefits. Same in the case of website CMS, SEO features are very important factors and therefore it is important to find such type of CMS that provides SEO features instead of applying an individual technique.
WordPress as a CMS website has obtained tremendous momentum as it is very easy to implement and publish content. Now anything that moves around content must have SEO features.
WordPress with best SEO features
- Permalinks: The feature of easy to customize permalinks is an important element of WordPress. It is often coded in a way that everyone can modify their web addresses by using the required key phrases without any botheration of words. WordPress CMS has this built-in platform that will help in making SEO friendly design for the websites and thus helping users to create pages and posts easily as well as categorizing them.
- RSS Integration: RSS feed Plugin is another important element of creating SEO friendly website. Companies need to hire WordPress web agency, who is aware about CMS includes inbuilt RSS feeds. This feature enables the blog posts to get syndicated with other directories and thus linking the website to that directory. As a result the readers not only subscribe to your post, but also enable them to stay informed about any new activity.
- CMS: Its CMS feature is another main reason for why WordPress development is becoming very popular that allows an easy installation of Google analytics and further helps in verifying a site to Google Webmaster tool, by adding a site map into the website automatically. The site map generated helps Google to crawl easily on all pages of website.
- Auto Pinging: Another important development add in WordPress platform is auto pinging which is similar to an update. This feature informs search engines such as Google and Bing and also web directories if there is any content updation. Then search engines index the new content after reading and crawling according to their analysis.
- Image Title: Pictures are also an important part of any blog post or website. Google can read images because it has software of reading image labels. The WordPress CMS allows you to include keyword rich titles.
- Plugins: Plugins are also very important facet of WordPress which makes it extremely SEO compatible. This unique CMS has specific SEO plugins which makes it better to apply SEO functions on the website.
The inbuilt WordPress editor allows the inclusion of keywords and H1 tag in page title, bolding the chosen keywords and more inclusion of links. As it is using the open source philosophy, WordPress has a big community of developer continually focusing on it and thus making it more SEO friendly. This open source backup can be one of the important logic behind why WordPress development has gained great attention. And therefore the demand to hire wordpress Web Agency services is also increasing.
Before hiring WordPress Hemsida services, a company needs to take a look at whether she or he understands the SEO mechanism and how the SEO plugins can be used to leverage your business plans.