The new HTC smartphone is hitting the market of the United States. The device is named HTC bolt and has launched exclusively on Sprint. This is the very same smartphone that was leaker by the infamous technology news leaker @evleaks or Evan Blass about two months ago. A rumor was speculating at that time that the device will be powered by a Snapdragon 810 chipset.
HTC has announced the device and from the specifications HTC Bolt is offering, it’s clear that HTC has ameliorated the HTC 10 and has included a two big major changes. The device has been updated to become water resistant which is defibiteky a great feature to mention. HTC Bolt has also incorporated the HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio. Other than these two changes, there are no chanhes that are commendable. Hence it can be said to be just another version of HTC 10 but definitely not a flagship version.
Check out the specifications in a jiffy.
1. HTC Bolt is powered by Snapdragon 810 octa-core chipset.
2. Storage features 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage.
3. Camera includes a 16-megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization, an 8-megapixel front camera
4. 3200mAh battery
5. 5.5-inch Super LCD3 screen with Quad HD resolution. It’s equipped with the X10 LTE modem used in the Snapdragon 810 which is inferior as compared to X20 modem in the Snapdragon 820.
6. IP67 water and dust proofing
7. Android 7.0 Nougat. HTC also packs USB-C headphones with the device as it does not have a 3.5mm headphone jack.
In the US, the HTC Bolt is now available from Sprint for $25/month on a two year contract.