Instagram has added a new support for GIFs. As you know GIF is in great demand, Instagram now enables you to insert GIF in its Instagram Story feature. Unlike Facebook comments, you cannot post GIFs as standalone file type. You can impose them on your Instagram story. GIF in Instagram is a new feature powered by Giphy. To access this feature, all you need to do is update your Instagram app. The feature has rolled out for both Android and iOS.Once you’ve updated it, you can add a GIF to your Instagram story.
The process of inserting a GIF to your Instagram story is very simple. Create a new story and then swipe your finger from bottom to top. You will find a number of options in the form of stickers. Choose the GIF option. Instagram has a lot of GIF options for you to insert. Tap the GIF you want to add. You can move the GIF around, and pinch to resize them. Tap the Share button and share the photo in your story, or send it to a friend. The feature is very interesting and helps you recreate your stories with more personalization and fun.
Steps To Insert A GIF On Your Instagram Story
1. Open your Instagram app and go to your Profile tab.
2. Now tap on your Profile image to add a new Instagram story.
3. Add an image of capture a shot from Instagram’s camera.
4. Now swipe your finger from bottom to top direction as shown with an arrow in the screenshot below to open the edit features.
5. Now select the GIF icon.
6. Now, choose your GIF of preference.
7. Tap on Send To and add to your Instagram Story. That’s all!