Micromax Yu Yuphoria is launching in India at Rs. 6,999. Registration starts today sharp at 5 PM IST. Sale will commence from May 28, 2015.
Yu Yuphoria is the second handset from Micromax’s subsidiary tele-ventures Yu Brand. Yu Yuphoria has raised interest among customers for its amazing price and comparatively great specs. Although there was a pinch of doubt as how the smartphone will perform, Micromax Co-Founder Rahul Sharma announced at the Yu Yuphoria launch event that the phone has undergone extensive testing processes such as pre-bending, stamping, welding, laser etching, sandblasting, and polishing. He also said that the sleek matte finish was accomplished for the body of the smartphones after extreme cycles of sandblasting.
Before you register for the smartphone, check out the specs:
1. 5 inch IPS Display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 16.7 M Color and 720×1280 screen resolution.
2. 64 bit processor with 410 Snapdragon Quadcore processor with 1.2 GHz processor speed.
3. Yu Yuphoria will run Android Lollipop powered Cyanogen OS 12.
4. 4G LTE connectivity, with Bluetooth, Wi-Fi etc.
5. 8 MP Rear camera with 5 MP front facing shooter.
6. 2230 mAh Battery.
7. 2 GB RAM and 16 GB on-board storage.
The link is given below.
You can check it at Amazon
Yu Yuphoria is available in two color combination; White and Gold, Black and Silver.