Wondershare Video Converter is a video editing and conversion software that is available for both Windows and Mac operating system. The software has several editions and versions. Here we have reviewed the Ultimate version. The software can be said to be the panacea of all video related functions but for general purpose. By this, we mean that a potentially strong video conversion software available in the market. Here, we have tested the Ultimate version for Windows 10 operating system. We shall give you a brief review on the software and discuss its pros and cons. Video Converter Ultimate has a plethora of interesting and important features that can be a one stop solution for all video editing and conversion processes. You can convert, download, edit, burn and transfer videos.
There are primarily four functions that this application can do- conversion, burn, download and transfer.
1. First of all, download the Wondershare Video Converter Ultimate Mac version. Once download is complete open the app. You will find the Wondershare application pops up. Drag the app and drop it in the application folder. Once you do this, the application is included in the Launchpad.
2. Now click on Launchpad. Tap on the Wondershare Video Converter and open it.
3. As the app opens, all the options will unfold in front of you. There are a plethora of functionalities which you can perform. You can add a video, trim the video and even merge multiple videos into a single one. You can adjust the brightness, contrast, saturation, hue, sharpness etc. The number of editing features are commendable but they are very basic which means you may not be satisfied if you are looking for professional video editors. You can apply filters like black and white, orton, snowfall and other bokeh effects on your existing videos. other important options available for editing are crop, rotate and degree rotation. We all know that watermark allows us to identify our content and authentic and retain the copyright to the document. This video conversion software allows you do so.
4. The burning of videos into DVD is also very easy. You will have to load a DVD into your DVD drive or external DVD drive. Then go to the Burn tab and burn your converted video to the DVD. If you want to download any video from the internet, then go to the Download tab. Enter the URl of the video that you want to download and the video will be downloaded.
5. There is another option called Toolbox. It enables you to fix video metadata, VR Converter, Cast to TV. It has other assistant tools like Screen Recorder, GIF Maker, DVD Copy etc.
Not really found any negative thing in terms of performance but one thing that we can suggest is to flourish the editing options. The editing options are limited and less compared to other video editing softwares available in the market.