Why Does It Become Necessary To Remove DRM Protection
DRM or Digital Rights Management is a set of protocols that prevents unauthorized redistribution of certain media files based on the guidelines of the platform promoting the media. For example, Apple iTunes or Apple Music contain media files that are DRM protected. Thus, you can listen to your purchased the songs, innumerable times from your iOS devices, but you cannot take them to a different platform as per your wish.
Audfree Apple DRM Audio Converter App Is A Blend Of Features And Technological Excellence
- Firstly, the application is not only available for Mac but also for Windows. So, flexibility is one big quality of the application.
- Secondly, the application is capable of removing DRM as well as flawlessly provide a complete audio solution. You can have total control over your music files irrespective of the platforms you use. The prominent functions of Audfree DRM Audio Converter is to remove DRM from Apple Music, iTunes, AA, AAX audiobooks, etc.
- It helps you to convert normal audio files like MP3, FLAC, WAV, OGG from one format to another.
- AudFree DRM Audio Converter for Mac would always be your best assistant as it can completely get rid of DRM restriction and convert the protected and non-DRM audios to popular file formats so that you can freely enjoy any music anywhere at anytime.
- Audfree keeps the original ID3 tags of the original source along with all related metadata information like album name, artists name, output files, formats, title, cover, genre, date of creation, etc. If the original music files come without any ID tags, then you won’t find them in the converted files either. In that case, you can alter the bit rate sample rate, channel and codec, etc.
- The conversion is 100% lossless, that is, the quality of the audio files are conserved and not degraded. You can even ameliorate the quality of certain media files. The speed of conversion is also commendable.
Steps To Use Audfree DRM Audio Converter For Mac
- First of all, download the Audfree DRM Audio Converter for Mac. When the dmg file downloads, drag it to the Application folder. Now you can find it in the Finder.
- Now the application opens, and you can enter your registration credentials and licenses. If you are a free user, you can bypass this step but free version only converts one third of any audio file.
- When you login, the iTunes App will launch simultaneously. Open iTunes. Now align the two app screens in such a way that you can drag a song from iTunes and drop it on Audfree. When you do it, the album or the song is loaded instantly on the application.
- Now simply tap on Convert. That’s all. You can change the output file, check the output audio files, the ID3 tags, etc.
The software costs $ 39.9. It is a great option as an efficient and authentic DRM converter.