Whited00r is one of the few iOS-regarded tools that simply turn down their offer to become extinct. Don’t be astonished if its makers start upgrading Whited00r along with back up for iOS 8 and further beyond that. In the former times, we have accounted for Whited00r 5 and Whited00r 6. The most recent edition of the tool allows the users of former, unbacked iDevices have a feel of iOS 7. Now with Whited00r 7, users get the basic UI, Control Panel, the new multi-tasking display, and several other qualities linked up with the most recent update of Apple’s most popular mobile operating system. The installation process and the hallmark functioning optimization haven’t altered along with this upgrade of Whited00r, and any adventuresome iDevice users should offer this awesome tool a wortful try.
If you are a first time user of Whited00r, the easiest way to understand the tool would be that it makes its own IPSW file, which can be darted to any random iDevice that does not generally give support for iOS 7. This custom IPSW file copies most of the democratic features and user interface objects discovered in iOS 7. Now with this counterfeited edition or you may say it as clone of iOS 7, you will be provided each and everything from a basic primary interface to a card-based App Switcher and a copy of the iOS 7 Control Panel. The look and feel of the NC and the lock screen have been changed as well, but not without claiming a great amount of pressure on the device’s functioning.
Here’s a step-by-step process for assembling Whited00r onto your device.
1) Store up all your data through iTunes.
2) Download the latest edition of Redsn0w.
3) If you possess a carrier-unlocked device, go to the Whited00r’s site from your computer, choose your desktop OS from the list of the exact device, click on the ‘Download’ button on the next page, and choose the ‘Normal’ firmware (IPSW) from the page succeeding after that one.
4) Anyone wishing to hacktivate an iPhone in the mid-way of installing Whited00r has to download the ‘Unlocker’ edition of the IPSW file.
5) Once the file has completing its download, switch your iDevice in Pwned DFU mode through redsn0w. You’ll discover the choice under the ‘Extras’ tab of redsn0w. Click it only once and just go after the instructions that follow-up on the screen
6) Now, dart the IPSW file that you downloaded in the first case to your device through iTunes. To perform this act, press and hold down the ‘Shift’ key, press the ‘Restore’ button and choose the IPSW file.
7) Restart your iPhone once the file has been darted onto your device.
Make a note that Whited00r jailbreaks your device all by itself; you will get to see Cydia has been installed on your device as soon as the screen returns back on. The team at the back of the tool constantly takes intense concern to make sure that the functioning of former devices isn’t struck upon in a hsrmful maneer by the altered firmware. This is the reason few of the iOS 7 features have been skinned from the Whited00r firmware, but you’ll yet get many important features also with the main essense of iOS 7. It’s good enough to make a fool of anyone into believing that you’re really executing a presecribed form of iOS 7 onto your phone.