Today mobile apps industry offers hundreds of camera and photo editors to make your photoshoots colorful and original. But how to choose the best one? Have a look at these 3 photo editing apps review that Freepps.top prepared for you.
The app developed by Fotoable Studio is all-in-one solution with the most needed tools for editing photos.
- Make your photo funny with hundreds of cute stickers.
- Make a collage out of photos using more than 100 formats and styles.
- Use artistic and stylish filters to change colors, brightness, saturation, etc.
- With the one-tap makeover, you can create your perfect selfie using digital lipstick, skin whitening, eyeshadows, and other options.
- In InstaMag, you will find lots of designer collages and posters to choose from.
- Use PIP Camera to make a professional-like selfie within a second.
The app’s interface is quite simple and perfect even for amateur photographers.
- Lots of fonts and color options.
- Quick and simple beauty editor.
- User-friendly interface.
- Free. No in-app purchases.
- If you use too many editing options for one photo, the app may freeze.
You will like a wide choice of tools and settings for editing photos. Today no one is surprised by ordinary photos no matter how good they are. As the originality is appreciated, use your imagination to create something fascinating with FotoRus.
Befunky is free photo editor for graphic design, editing, and creating collages. The program is integrated with Facebook and Instagram accounts, so all edited photos can be imported into social network profiles. It’s a nice tool for photographers and bloggers.
- The main tools include layers, cropping, scaling, background adjustment, exposure, color, and sharpness. You can also try auto-adjustment, vignette, blurring, and shading.
- Portrait retouching allows eliminating minor defects, adding blush and tan, changing color and eliminating red eyes.
- With virtual makeup, you can apply lipstick and mascara, correct hair color, and whiten your teeth.
- A separate tab contains a selection of interesting images edited with Befunky which can serve as inspiration for new ideas.
- A wide choice of fonts. You can make a signature along the edge of the image.
- Integration with social networks and instant publication.
- Frames and various photo effects like Tilt Shift, HDR or Toy Camera.
- Contains in-app purchases (instant effect pack or vintage effect pack costs 0.99 USD).
BeFunky is a quick and simple tool for editing photos with professional results.
With this app, you can create more stunning and colorful pictures within a minute and share them via Twitter, Instagram or Flickr.
- More than 70 filters and photo effects.
- Various adjustment tools like opacity, brightness, etc.
- Undo/redo options.
- Move, rotate, and scale your photos.
- Share your masterpiece via a social network.
- Easy to use intuitive interface.
- Outstanding effects.
- Free for a limited time.
- Over a hundred Mb.
An awesome app with lots of backgrounds and filters.
To Sum Up
Processing photos with editors is a creative and inspiring work. As all these apps can be downloaded for free, we would recommend trying them all to figure out what app fits you perfectly.