Motorola has unveiled two handsets, Moto Z Droid and Moto Z Droid Force. Both the phones have Moto Mods and the specifications are quite good. Moto Z Force have unmatched display quality and is completely unbreakable and water proof. Both the handsets are rolled out with Verizon. Check out the specs below:
Moto Z Droid Specifications:
1. The Moto Mods allow you to turn the phone into a movie projector, boombox, battery powerhouse, and more.
2. Ultra-thin 5.5” Quad HD design Aircraft-grade aluminum chassis with CorningGorilla Glass.
3. Motorola Mobile Computing System, including Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with 2.2 GHz Quad-core CPU and Adreno 530.
4. 4GB RAM, 32GB/64GB on-board storage with microSD Card support (up to 2 TB).
2600 mAh battery.
5. Fingerprint reader
6. TurboPower Charging: 8 hours of battery life in 15 minutes with Turbo charging.
7. 13 MP primary camera equipped with laser autofocus and optical image stabilization. 5 MP selfie camera with wide angle lens
8. Carrier Models: Available exclusively on Verizon, coming this summer. Moto Z Unlocked Edition will be hiting this fall.
Moto Z Droid Force Secifications:
1. Several modules like a movie projector, boombox, battery powerhouse, and more can emerge out of the phone in just a snap.
2. 5.5 Quad HD Moto ShatterShield display
3. Motorola Mobile Computing System, including Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor with up to 2.2 GHz CPU Quad-core CPU and Adreno 530 GPU Natural Language Processor Contextual Computing Processor.
4. Storage: 4GB RAM and 32GB/64GB ROM with microSD Card support (up to 2 TB)
5. High-capacity 3500 mAh battery with turbo charging.
6. Fingerprint scanner
7. 21 MP amazing quality camera with laser auto focus and optical image stabilization. 5 MP front camera with flash equipped with wide-angle lens and an extra flash for superb selfies.
8. Get Moto Z Force Droid Edition exclusively on Verizon.