If wondering what to do in Kuala Lumpur and how to make the most out of your trip, well, you are sure going to remain spoilt for choices. After all, there are so many options to choose from and plenty to keep you busy. Once you are done with the popular touristic things to do and paid a visit to the famous iconic landmarks like the Twin Towers or the famous Bird Park, you will find that there are still some unique things to do in Kuala Lumpur. Why not take the off the beaten track and do some unusual things in the city? Take advantage of Traveloka airport transfers to reach the city and move around without any hassles.
Here are some ideas to enjoy unusual
experiences in Kuala Lumpur.
- Head for the KL Tower to get an unusual view of Kuala Lumpur from the observation deck and enjoy lunch in the revolving restaurant. You will love the great buffet as well as 360 degrees during the lunch. Book cheap Klia express tickets to reach the tower and avoid those heavy crowds.
- Take some Malaysian cookery classes and learn the art of making delicious Malaysian food. As it is not easy to find authentic Malaysian food outside of Malaysia, why not take classes to learn home recipes and techniques.
- Enjoy a drink on a helipad and feast your eyes on the sunset views over Kuala Lumpur. See how the city lights come alive to dazzle you at night. Where else would you find the chance to enjoy the unique experience.
- Explore the green surroundings just outside Kuala Lumpur and find a perfect respite from the urban jungle in Janda Baik. Book yourself for a delicious farm-to-table experience in the lovely sanctuary.
- Visit the beautiful Wilayah Mosque and take a guided tour to learn about the Malay Muslim culture and history. It is the only mosques in Malaysia where a non-Muslim can enter and get the information on Islamic culture from a local expert.
- Get your creative juices flowing and learn the traditional painting style of Batik within the Malaysian culture. Learn how to create beautiful patterns with the help of wax and dyes and show your creative side.
- Another fun thing to do in Kuala Lumpur is to spend some time in a spa and relax. The spa experience at the Turkish bath or hammam is indeed unique as it reminds one of the ancient Greek-Roman culture.
- Hunt for the street art in Kuala Lumpur and there are new vibrant murals surfacing all the time, especially in the Bukit Bintang area. It is fun to hunt for new locations with gigantic murals.
- If you are in love with the traditional English afternoon tea, then head for the Orchid Conservatory for a truly unique experience. Enjoy delicious cakes along with good quality tea and with some light classic music in the background.
- You can spend an afternoon at the KL Upside Down House and enjoy the latest form of entertainment that is sure to bring out the child inside you. The quirky attraction is a fully furnished home and boasts of an amazing view.
- Visit the Concert Hall where the Philharmonic Orchestra plays every weekend and you are sure to love their compositions that are made of traditional Malay music and jazz. Some world-renowned musicians and orchestras perform at the Concert Hall.
- It is must to explore the rich hawker food culture of Kuala Lumpur and taste those Malaysia delicacies before you leave. Jalan Alor is the most popular for those looking for street food and is lined up with hawker stalls.