Nubia Z20 has launched and it is now available for purchase across the world. The handset has integrated a secondary display at the back, the idea behind which is to remove notches and bezels from the front of the device. The secondary device can be used to capture selfies as well.
nubia Z20 was launched in China, back in the month of August. The price was not revealed at that time. However, it has been revealed now. The handset is priced at $549 in the United States, €549 in Europe, and £499 in the UK. Nubia Z20 offers a plethora of amazing features.
Have a sneak peek at the specifications:
- As mentioned before, the handset has an impressive bezel less 6.42″ FHD+ display
- At the back, there is a fully-functional 5.1” rear display
- Triple Camera Setup (48MP main camera with OIS + 16MP ultra wide angle + 8MP telephoto)
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 855 Plus
- 4,000mAh battery with up to 27W PD Fast Charge
- 8GB RAM + 128GB Storage
The handset is available for purchase from the official website of nubia. This week, the company is launched a premium gaming handset, Red Magic 3S. If you are obsessed with gaming. You can try out this handset.