In this article, you will see how to recover deleted posts on Facebook. Facebook has replenished and revamped the Archive feature, and has incorporated ample customization options in it. Facebook users who are very active on the social media platform, dreaded accidental deletion of post, like anything. If an album or a photo got accidentally deleted, it got lost for ever. To address these issues, Facebook has brought a new feature called Recycle Bin. It has the same function as the trash folder of any email service or any computer. the photo, post or album accidentally deleted remains in the Recycle Bin for 30 days. If you do not restore the post within these 30 days, Facebook will permanently remove the post after the 30 day timestamp elapses. Now, even accidental deletion of posts is not possible. Every time you try to delete any post, Facebook prompts you about Recycle Bin. Thus, if you intentionally delete any post or album, you still have 30 days to change your mind.
In this article, I will show you how to recover deleted post on Facebook.
How To Recover Deleted Post On Facebook?
1. First open your Facebook app, and go to your profile page. Click on the three dots as shown below.
2. As Profile Settings open, tap on Archive.
3. The Archive page opens on your app. There are three tabs, Filters, Story Archive and Recycle Bin. Select Recycle Bin option.
4. The entire list of posts, which have been deleted, will appear here. Beside every post, you can see the number of days left for the post to be in the Recycle Bin. Tap on the three dots beside the post you want to restore. Next tap on Restore to Profile.
5. If you want to restore all posts at once, check the box called Select All, and then tap on Restore. All your Facebook deleted posts will be restored.