Just after releasing the Honor 5X at CES 2016, Huawei has come up with another new handset Honor 5C. Honor 5C will succeed Honor 4C and the new device will be priced at CNY 899 ($138) which is amazingly cheap. Now, if you are doubting the specs packed on the phone looking at the price tag, then you are surely mistaken. Huawei has packed some of the best specs one can expect from a phone of such price. The two main features that will change your perception about the phone are fingerprint scanner and all metal body.
Check out the specifications in a brief:
- 5.2-inch IPS LCD screen with 1080p resolution
- 1.7 GHz HiSilicon Kirin 650 CPU
- Mali T830 M2 GPU
- Android Marshmallow customized with Huawei’s Emotion UI 4.1
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB internal storage + support for microSD cards
- 16 megapixel rear and 8 megapixel front cameras
- 3000 mAh battery
- Fingerprint scanner
- Cat 6 LTE support
The device has a dual 4G variant which is costlier than this and is priced at CNY 999 ($154). It seems from the specs, that Huawei is all set to give its competitors Lenovo and Xiaomi, a real good competion.