If you are the owner of a big blog, it’s natural to wish for a great amount of money from that blog. To earn good profit on the blog, the right monetization strategies are required. So what are the best ways in which you can monetize your blog to earn money quickly? Here are a few methods which you should give a try as they are guaranteed to give you successful results. This assignment was written to help all bloggers who are new in this field and have no clue about monetizing their content and blog.
The best things to do for monetization of blogs
Many times bloggers face the issue where they are not paid well enough, according to the amount of effort they put in. To avoid this kind of things you need to look for options that can bring you high profits on a long term basis –
- Affiliate marketing – this trend which is currently a rage all over the world is also referred to as referral marketing. What happens is that various shopping and services websites pay the bloggers or Facebook page owners if they refer their products or the services. To clarify things suppose a website is selling books. In affiliate marketing a unique url is provided to every other blogger and if any customers buy anything using that link that blogging site or Facebook page gets a commission.
If you find this to be difficult, you can opt in advertising via banners. You grab the direct offers that are made by various companies, and they book a slot on your page with a certain amount of money. This is how your viewers are attracted to that ad, and you get the money for providing that space on your site.
- Ad networks – third party ad services are really popular, and they are one of the best tricks via which you can easily monetize the blog that you run. All around the world, bloggers use this method of monetization and earn a lot of money every month. All the new bloggers should opt for the big companies like Google Adsense, Adcash, etc. This third party ad serving companies are the most popular ones that are chosen by all the bloggers.
Google Adsense will let you have the profit based on CPC whereas adcash does it on a CPM basis. There are different formats for the ads to be displayed and these third party companies can prove to be of much help to you.
- Membership sites – if your blog is providing the viewers with free tutorials then this is where you can ask money from them. If you make these tutorials paid instead of keeping them free a lot of curious people and students are going to sign up for the membership paying a certain amount of money. Thus, all you need is a site with good traffic and you are ready to dive in the wealth.
- Consulting/ coaching services – if your site or blog provides coaching or consultation services, then you can charge the users for that. You can start by coaching people about SEO, digital marketing basics and earn money by doing so. If you have the knowledge and the skill set required, then why to waste it when you can earn huge amount of money with its help.
- Sponsored posts or reviews – this is the most pleasant option on this entire list. In this method, some company or any individual is going to contact you directly. All you need to do is to publish a content which is promoted on your website. It is highly paid as you post an in depth review of the products offered by then company highlighting all the good aspects.
Thus, it is really easy to earn money provided you choose the right monetization option that is the best suited for you. So why waste time? Go ahead and try them immediately.