If you still haven’t updated your iOS version, then do it right now. Apple iOS devices have been exposed to vicious attack by hackers. Apple has acted immediately and started pushing security patches to mitigate the vulnerabilities.
Apple has released iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4 updates. It has advised users to update the device immediately. The process of updating the device is very simple:
- Take a backup of the iOS device.
- Go to Settings app,
- Go to General, go to Software Update.
- Tap on Download and Install.
The company released iOS 14.4 and iPadOS 14.4 updates and it is suggested that all users immediately update their devices. Here’s how:
- Backup of your device first.
- Then open the Settings app on your device.
- Tap General, then tap Software Update.
- Tap Download and Install.
If you have received the update, please download it and do not keep it for later.