YotaPhone 2 had debuted two years back in 2015. The handset came with a plethora of great specifications which included flagship-class Snapdragon 801 processor, a commendable 2GB RAM, 32GB of storage, and mane more high-end specs. One of the most important features of YotaPhone 2 was the two displays: a 5-inch full-color Full HD AMOLED on the front, and a slightly smaller, lower-resolution, monochromatic e-ink display on the rear.
Now that you have recollected the YotaPhone2 handsets, you will be pleased to know that the company is gearing up for the next generation version of the device. The new device, expected to be named Yota3 is a joint venture between Baoli and Coolpad. The venture is named Baoli Yota. But unlike the previous version, Yota3 is not going to be a high end device. If you look at the specifications, you will know. Despite all these, Baoli Yota announced at the launching event that the new phone will be a revolutionary handset. There will be two variants based on storage, a 64GB and a 128GB of storage.
Have a look at the specifications of Yota3:
1. As mentioned earlier, there will be two screens. The Primary 5.5-inch AMOLED touchscreen with Full HD (1920x1080px) resolution and the Secondary (rear) 5.2-inch e-ink touchscreen with HD (1280x720px) resolution
2. The device is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 625 processor
3. Storage options include a mighty 4GB RAM and the above mentioned on boars storage.
4. 12MP rear camera with dual-LED flash
13MP front-facing camera
5. USB Type-C port (with no dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack)
6. Dual-SIM support
7.Yota3 is coming with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat
The phone will have a much lower price tag than the last model, perhaps starting from just $350.