Razer company announced its first ever smartphone on 15th November 2017. The device is on sale at its own website but now the firm has initiated the partnerships in the United States with Amazon and also the Microsoft Store.The Razer smartphone in the U.S. will be available to head to the Microsoft Store. you can purchase the handset for $699.99. The smartphone is made mainly for gamers. So, it is obvious that the features have been designed to boost gaming experience. The smartphone is also great for everyday use. The Razer Phone offers quite an impressive set of specifications, spearheaded by its 120Hz display.
Have a sneek peak at the specifications of Razer smartphone
- The bew Raxer phone sports a 5.7-inch QHD 120Hz display with Ultramotion and a wide color gamut made by Sharp. The display is indeed an enviable aspect of the smartphone
- The smartphone is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor.
- The dimensions and weight of the phone are as follows: 158 x 78 x 8mm and 197g
- Now coming to storage, Razer phone has 8GB RAM and an on board storage of 64 GB. The phone memory is expandable via micro SD card.
- The phone is equipped with a 12MP camera wide angle, 12MP camera telephoto and an 8MP front-facing camera. There is a lot of expectations from the camera of the phone.
- It also has dual front-facing speakers with Dolby Atmos and THX certification
- Battery is one of the most important aspects of any phone. The phone is powered by 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 4+
- Fingerprint reader embedded into the power button
- The phone runs Android 7.1.1 with Oreo update in Q1 2018 with Nova Launcher