Good health is the primordial need of human being for a happy life. Owing to extreme pollution, unhealthy lifestyle, huge work pressure, social competition and inclination towards social media and smartphones, health takes a back seat. Keeping track of our activity and health is of prime importance. Technology companies have started launching fitness bands and smart watch with special features on fitness. Fitbit is one of the most popular companies across the globe, that makes exquisite health and fitness wearable bands.
Fitbit has launched the Versa health band which has created excitement among people. At the same time, the company has launched another wearable smart fitness band named Ace. The unique thing about this band is that it is meant for children.
Fitbit Ace offers tracking of sleep and activity of children. The device can be paired with any Android or iOS device. In Ace, pparents will have a significant role in the experience of the wearable fitness tracker. They can set up a family account and then create any account for the child.
The prominent features of Fitbit Ace are as follows:
- Keeps track of the steps with the help of the built in pedometer.
- Battery life of 5 days on single charge.
- Compare and share activity with friends.
- Children can exchange messages with friends and family.
- Parents will monitor the device to keep track of sleep of their kids.
- 10 clock faces for variation and change in taste.
- Band size is adjustable for custom fit.
- Set bedtime reminders and vibrating alarm.
The device looks great in terms of look. It looks stunning and functions great.
Acer is priced at $99.95.