Instagram is now a powerful social media. It has added a new support for Instagram Story. As you know Hashtags in great demand. Hashtags helps in classifying your posts based on the subject. If you put your subject using a hastag, the post will be shown under the category. Instagram now enables you to insert hashtags in its Instagram Story feature. To access this feature, all you need to do is update your Instagram app. The feature has rolled out for both Android and iOS. Once you’ve updated it, you can add a hashtag to your Instagram story.
The process of inserting a hashtag to your Instagram story is very simple. Create a new story and then swipe your finger from bottom to top. You will find a number of options in the form of stickers. Choose the Hashtag option. The hash (#) sign appears on the story. Here, you have to type the tag and the hash sign will be there by default. You can move the hashtag around, and pinch to resize them. Drag and drop to the bin icon to delete, if you want to delete it. Tap the Share button and share the photo in your story, or send it to a friend. The feature is very interesting and helps you recreate your stories with more personalization and fun.
Steps To Insert A GIF On Your Instagram Story
1. Open your Instagram app and go to your Profile tab.
2. Now tap on your Profile image to add a new Instagram story.
3. Add an image of capture a shot from Instagram’s camera.
4. Now swipe your finger from bottom to top direction as shown with an arrow in the screenshot below to open the edit features.
5. Now select the Hashtag icon.
6. Now, type your tag and tap anywhere on the screen.
7. Tap on Send To and add to your Instagram Story. That’s all!